Home or Business Slow Fill CNG Unit
How Does The Convenience Of Filling Up Your Vehicle From Your Home or Office Sound?
- Pay as low as $.67 per Gallon of CNG!!
- Quiet Technology (most units are extremely loud)
- Up To 2+ Gallons Per Hour, Depending On Your Supply Line
- Uses the same Natural Gas that you already use at your home (for heat, hotwater & cooking)
- Always get a full tank with an automatic shutdown at 3600psi (instead of 80% fill up at public stations, get 95-100% fills)
· Easy hook up to 220V AC 20 AMP outlet and natural gas flex line.
· 14 Amps when operating.
· Fill your vehicle at home
· Filling rate of 2 GGE/Hr depending on supply pressure and volume
- Depending on incoming line PSI and volume.
- 4 PSI minimum, 5 PSI maximum. ¾” or 1” inlet pipe size
· Working pressure range 3000 to 3950 PSI
· Quiet 72-73 DB
· Auto shut off when tank is filled. Manual shut off option.
· 1 OR 2 Refill nozzles option. Comes with single, 15 foot refill hose.
· (SPECIAL ORDER 25 foot refill hose option NFPA maximum.)
· 4-Stage air cooled compressor
· Stainless steel compressor with aluminum cooling coils
NFPA 52 Compliant
Main Unit Dimensions: 22x22x36
Qualifies for 45% tax credit from the State of Oklahoma & $1,000.00 rebate from ONG.
Units can take up to two weeks for delivery. Due to units being special ordered from Italy, they must be paid for when ordered.
If paying with credit card, add 3% to the cost, to cover the credit card transaction fee.
Tax credits and rebates are subject to change without notice given to CNG of OKC. Please confirm all tax incentives and rebates for yourself. CNG of OKC is not responsible if information on this site changes.